Chia Seed Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 1 hour
• 1/3 C. Chia seeds
• 1 can full-fat coconut milk
• Water to thin to desired consistency (I use almost a whole can of water)
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract or a pinch of vanilla bean powder
• 1-2 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup, to taste
• 3 Tbsp. shredded coconut (optional)
• a big handful of blueberries (optional)
Mix chia seeds and coconut milk in a medium sized bowl.
Once combined, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Let stand until seeds have absorbed most of the liquid. This should take about 45 minutes to one hour.
Add water to thin, a little bit at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Transfer to small, grab-and-go sized jars (jelly jars or small ball jars) and store in the refrigerator.
Feel free to play with whatever add-ins you like! Cocoa powder and coconut flakes are
NOTE: Stores in the fridge for 5 days without fruit and 3 days with fruit.