Prep time: 15 minutes
- 3 large cloves of garlic, pressed. Let rest 5-7 minutes before mixing with the other ingredients
- 2-3 Adaulfo mangos, diced small
- 2 small tomatoes or 5-6 baby tomatoes (I used Sunset Wild Wonders tomatoes), diced small
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded and diced small
- 1/2 orange bell pepper (or color of choice)
- Juice from half a lime
- 1/8th tsp. sea salt (more to taste, as desired)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Press the garlic cloves and set aside (let stand at least 5 minutes)
- Dice mangos, jalapeño, bell pepper, and tomatoes, and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Juice half a lime over the bowl, sprinkle salt in, and mix in chopped cilantro, green onions and pressed garlic cloves. Stir to combine.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can serve with burgers and a slice of raw cheese in a lettuce wrap, on top of left over easter ham, or as a dressing on salad. Enjoy!